Information on the processing of personal data
GDPR – EU Reg. 679/2016
For its statutory activities, International Educational Center GEMS collects and processes the data of its members and those who request to be informed.
We handle personal information in accordance with applicable law. We ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). GDPR has been uniformly valid throughout the EU since 25 May 2018
What data do we treat and why?
- Information about persons applying for a program, activity, etc. – In case you decide to log in through any of our web sites, for a program, activity, etc., we process your data, which you provide us in the application. Processing in these cases always takes place for the period of implementation and for a period determined individually according to the nature of the specific program, activity, etc.
- Information about persons subscribing to information material – In case you decide to subscribe to our website, to receive newsletter or other information material, we require your consent to the processing of provided contact data (usually e-mail) . The processing time in these cases is limited to the time of publication of the information material. The data is used only for sending emails concerning the activity of the association and newsletter service. Without providing data makes it impossible to use the newsletter service.
How do we treat the data?
The data is stored locally (on a PC whose access is protected by passwords and / or biometric systems) in encrypted format.
The members’ data, if these take part in association activities, may be transmitted to third parties, institutions, partners, having verified that they have implemented procedures and systems for the protection of privacy, in compliance with current legislation.
The consent to the processing of data, except as specified above for storing the data of the members, is considered valid until the user unsubscribes, through a link present in every email, or up to 24 months from the last communication of which have evidence of interaction (click, open, answer).
Your fundamental rights
As a data subject, you have the following basic rights:
- the right to request information about what personal data we process,
- the right to request clarification from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- the right to request access to this data from us and to have it updated or corrected or restricted, and the right to object to processing,
- in the case of automated processing of personal data, you have the right to data portability;
- the right to withdraw consent (in cases where processing is based on consent) at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details below;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data from us (we are obliged to comply with you if we do not have to process the data to fulfill our legal obligations),
- the right to contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of doubt regarding compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data.
Information about the personal data manager
Mezinárodní vzdělávací centrum GEMS, IČ: 72496797